stepper motor driver-DM2722A
DM2722A is a new-generation digital 2-phase stepper motor driver based on DSP control. The driver combines advanced DSP control technique and unique control circuit. The driver voltage is AC110-230V and driver current is below 7.0A. The driver can be used for types of 2-phase stepper motor with external diameter 86-130mm. The driver adopts circuit similar to servo control, so the motor can run smoothly with little vibration and noise. And the maximum positioning accuracy could reach 40,000 steps/rev. The product is widely used in big and medium-sized CNC equipment with higher resolution, such as engraving machine, medium-sized CNC machine tool, computer-controlled embroidery machine, packing machine, etc.
- High performance, low price
- The driver features 16-grade micro-stepping with equal angular degree and constant torque; the highest resolution may reach 40,000 steps/rev.
- The highest response frequency can reach 500Kpps
- When the step-by-step impulse has halted for over 100ms, the coil current will automatically reduce to half of the set value, to effectively reduce motor warming.
- Photoelectric isolation signal input/output
- Driver current from 1.0A / phase to 7.0A / phase, adjustable with 16 grades
- Single power input, voltage range: AC 110V to 230V
- Phase memory function (when the input has stopped unexpectedly or powered off, the driver will automatically memorize motor phase at that time.)
- I/O signal, the driver uses photoelectric isolation technique and signal level is 5V ~ 24V, compatible
- Function of pulse smooth technique makes the motor run stably at low speed. The level of smooth can be adjusted.
- It features motor inductance adjustment function, giving full play to the adaptive motor.